So, It's Friday Now, Right?
Today I'm happy because Jim brought in a huge stack of those freakishly enormous mutant cinnamon rolls from Panera. Which I really need.
In a related story, I plan on signing up at the gym this week.
Travis and I spent a good chunk of this morning's commute phone call trying to figure out what we did on Friday night. That's how relatively uneventful the weekend was - it was all sort of a blur of inactivity for me. (He did manage to get some things done, as usual, but I was mostly just a bum.)
My dad came into town yesterday and we got to have lunch together (the three of us) and then he and I went back to my house in the country and we both ended up napping. I am my father's daughter. He demanded to know what kind of gun I was planning to get for protection (yeah, I guess it is a little bit of a secluded location).
Lately I've been getting wicked heebies at my house at night. I hope that's not a sign or anything.
I bought myself a foolishly over-the-top present this weekend.
And I got a quick catch-up chat with Luerne, whose spare time is at a premium lately - so chats are going at a much higher rate than normal.
I get to go see my best friend in South Florida this weekend! I'm so excited I could just ... do something people do when they get really excited. (Give me a break, it's still early.)


5 Comments:
in south florida, huh??? you have others in other states you haven't told me about??? i knew it, i just knew it. =P
You get to make the trip down south to see you best friend, Yay!!! But wait theres more, you get to make the trip with lovely and entertaining presence. i'll drive if you look for cops.:)
Uhh.......i meant to say "My lovely and entertaining presence"
that is all.
Comments from my two favourite people on one post. A little slice of heaven.
(mostest)
Post a Comment
<< Home