Friday, September 16, 2005

God Is Screwing With Me...Er, Us...

Okay, so my house is NOT closing today at the latest. My house is closing NEXT Friday at the latest. NEVER sell to anyone with an FHA loan. Make sure it's in your listing agreement that you will only accept conventional loans.

Oh wait, that WAS in my listing agreement. Why am I so willing to work with people?

And I'm not the only one who got screwed hard against a wall yesterday (and not in the way I LIKE to be screwed hard against the wall). I don't like telling other people's business on here (unless it's happy good news), so I'll keep my mouth shut...but yesterday was just kinda sucky. And we're still out of the good-night's-sleep loop.

So with all that complaining out of the way...I did find a neat present for Danielle's 14th birthday (I hope). I have two months to ponder and stare at it and fret over whether she'll like it.

Is it time for my little vacation yet?

Sidenote: Luerne doesn't have time to read this...but I think you're so awesome for doing all the things you do.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Almeida said...

"I did find a neat present for Danielle's 14th birthday (I hope)."

Why do you 'hope' she has a 14th birthday? Is it possible it will be postponed to the following Friday because she has an FHA birthday?

9:23 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Thank you for your words of comfort.

Smteg. Smteg, I say.

9:34 AM  
Blogger LuLu said...

Thanks. :-) Sometimes I need to hear that.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home