Happy Passwords
Oh, let's see...there was the surprise visit from my old boss and his son, a friend of mine I hadn't been in touch with for a few years. There was the voicemail that made me sniffle back cute little tears of adoration. There was the voicemail that made me wish I had more spare time so I could help out my friends. There was the cute little tee, "just because I think you'll like it." There was the Religion class, which is always a good time. There was the study date at American Pie. There was Kevin Jones' birthday.
I hate having garage sales. This one especially - I'm basically throwing open the doors to my house and announcing, "Take what you want, pay me what you want." I hate organizing, pricing, all that. Please, just rummage through my cabinets and pick out stuff you like. Give me money. Or don't. I don't even care anymore. (But it's for charity, so you're double-evil if you steal.)
I love dropping by to watch rehearsals for a show I'm not part of. It's kind of a relief to see that it's not just me - all shows are disasters until 8:00 on opening night. (Seriously though dude...did you even LOOK at the script?) But there was also the catch-up with Cathy post-wedding and the big ol' Producer hug, and the snuggle with Nick, who deserves a good snuggling right now...
Time to audition for something - I'm beginning to miss my life in the theatre. Now...do I audition for Scrooge? I don't really want to wait for Into the Woods...


1 Comments:
So...I found your blog through Random Nameless Girl's site. You seem to be profoundly real. I like that.
Also, you have expressed an affinity for theater. Also good.
And not that you need or want my opinion, but to spend even a second of thought trying to decide between Scrooge and Into The Woods would be tragic. Go for Scrooge!
I'll be back.
Post a Comment
<< Home