Sometimes You Need A Good Slap In The Face
Okay, last one...
I'd just like to point out a few things. I'm kind of doing this Jeff-style.
1. Travis is really handsome in a tux. And I'm not really a tux kind of girl...I usually think they look a little silly.
2. It annoys me all to pieces that I do not have Internet access at home, so I have been unable to really catch up on Toddie's rather lengthy recent adventures via blog. Reading them at work would require having the Internet up too long and every time I start, I get the Guilties. But I know I'm missing out on a LOT of laughs. I may need to sneak onto the computer tonight while someone's at class.....
3. A funny sexy guy in a tuxedo will eventually decide to strip down to just the pants and the vest, forsaking the jacket, shirt, and tie. The photographer will insist the guy drape himself across the top of the bar for a photograph. The guy's girlfriend will DEFINITELY end up purchasing a blown-up copy of that photograph and hang it on the wall over his desk when he's not home.
4. I much much much infinitely prefer for a bride to look like herself on her wedding day. I've seen the ones who are stunning but look nothing like their everday selves, and then I've seen the ones who know the guy wants to see the woman he's really marrying...and I think the latter is so much more beautiful every time.
5. The bridesmaid dresses were the perfect shade of green.
6. Jen B. had great eyes going on...
7. ...I probably should not have put M&Ms down the back of her beautiful dress...(I TOLD you it was a fun wedding.)
8. It's starting to seem like I've pretty much given Little Bit to the Johnson family. They agreed to babysit while we were in Jacksonville, and she's still there. (It's a long story, I haven't really given my baby away, and I'm antsy to get her home.)
9. If you sit at home and do nothing all day, you really spend most of the day kicking yourself for doing nothing. If you sit at the beach and do nothing all day, there's never any point at which you find yourself thinking of all the things you should be doing. I call this phenomenon Oceanographic Productivity. You must be accomplishing something by sitting there...but no one really knows quite what.
10. Don't stand near Laura Bushwitz if there's a chance your beau might catch the garter. She flung me into his arms with the force of a tropical storm...I'm not sure, but I think she was hoping we'd get married right then and there.
11. I'm not naming names, but a certain Moonlight producer and part of the lifeblood there looked bee-yoo-tee-full. She once commented something along the lines of being quite the looker in her day....like that was just sooo long ago....but the truth of it is that she's quite the looker in my day too.
12. My mom saw the group bachelorette party photo and said that I looked just exactly like her at that age. She followed it up by "I hope that doesn't bother you." Ha!!! I've dreamed of being seen as being as beautiful as my mom at this age. (She strongly resembled Catherine Zeta-Jones, actually.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home