Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why Don't I Just GIVE You The House?

Selling a house is a pain. True, there's really not THAT much work involved, but I'm trying very hard to deal with my own living situation right now, and the constant need for me to locate another piece of paper is exhausting. (Granted, I should have been able to guess what information they would need and gather it all up in advance...but nonetheless...)

I have nothing worth reporting, yet again. Tomorrow night is my first World Religion class. "But wait, Alyson, weren't you planning to take Spanish?" Why yes, and thank you for your attention to detail. But that course was at the Leesburg campus, which, it turns out, is far away. So I chose a course at South Lake (Clermont) campus, and that one seemed intriguing. I just feel the need to learn something, really.

I'm stealing a little funny bit from my friend's blog, because she's very private and I'm afraid not a whole lot of people got to partake in this. I found it hilarious. Apparently there was an ad in a Clermont paper for a carpet-cleaning service, and at the bottom, it added, "Ask us about our Airbrush Tanning!"

Wha...?

Carpet cleaners who spray tan? I've seen some interesting joint ventures, but that's a new one. At least they don't do bikini waxing. Although it could make for a smaller ad - one simple "Ask us about tidying up your rug" would do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home