One Last Thing
There's a place called "Born Again Auto" in Groveland.
Does your brain just explode when you hear that?
Mine went off in seven different directions. Here goes:
**I'm assuming for Born-Again Christians, by Born-Again Christians" is the theme here.
**Or are the autos born again, in that they're reconditioned?
**Or are the autos Born-Again Christians?
**Who the hell are these people that they think the cars on their lot are Born-Again Christians? Clearly, these people are insane.
**But then again, who am I to say that inanimate objects aren't capable of anything? What kind of Buddhist am I to revoke the right to a soul, even if it is just a car?
**"Just a car" is a little unfair. Look at Kit. That was a car, but it could talk and had free will. So I guess Kit, as a car with free will, could easily choose to be Born-Again Christian.
**Holy crap, this dealership sells cars with free will, like Kit. I NEED a car like that!!!
How in hell did I get dealt a brain that works this way? This is the sort of illogical thought pattern one would expect to appear at random from Peter in an episode of Family Guy.
Now you can imagine my days at work. When I am actually busy, like today, I can't get ANYTHING done because my brain is too busy juggling the concept of a Baptist tent revival filled with talking Trans-Ams and the correct orders to be entered at the commencement of a Chapter 11 case.


1 Comments:
clearly you've put entirely to much thought into that used car dealership, although i must admit it does put a smile on my face to read you ramblings. Just to clear up any confusion the "Born Again Auto" derives its name from the fact that they got shut down due either to chapter 11 or underhanded dealings with customers, but I do rather enjoy your version
Post a Comment
<< Home