Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Ate Pizza.

And with that, a big superfinger in the air to the doctor, who I respect very much...but I respect food more.

Pizza's not entirely satisfying when you swallow it without chewing.

Lunch was followed by some motorcycle window-shopping. I managed to find a Harley to sit on while T tried to decide between Honda and Yamaha, cruiser and roadbike; I gotta say, I look so hot on a V-Rod.

The bonus points for the day go to Niglet, for commenting while reading my blog, "You know, you did have a little bit of a Julia Roberts thing going on at Jeff's party."

Why didn't someone introduce me to this "Internet" thing sooner? Thanks to Amanda F., I've also joined up at Friendster, where I found Kamden, Rik, and Kris - the Big Three from high school, who I had also lost track of. I have so many dozens of great stories about those three, and I am just in love with all of them to this day. The last time all four of us were together was at the Jethro Tull concert at House of Blues several years ago. Kam got up here early and took me to Tu Tu Tango to celebrate my birthday - we drank sangria and had a great time, then met the other two for the show, which was spectacular, and we all crashed on my living room floor. (Back when I had a one bedroom and no place for guests, but I felt guilty sleeping in my bed while the Three slept on my floor.)

Amazingly great guys, with incredible skills. Rik is a gifted artist - he did a beautiful portrait of me once that I still have. Kam is one of the smartest (and most over-educated) people I've ever known, and taught himself to play guitar brilliantly. And Kris writes like someone who gets paid for it - he had a fantasy series going in high school that I got to read - amazing stuff. I'm sure there's more by now, and it would be awesome if I got the chance to see some of it...

Anyway, that's the Three. Meanwhile, I've been swapping messages with Amanda F., who still rules all over the world after all this time, and now I'm hoping to add Los Angeles to my list of places to go, since she owns that town.

Almost time to start getting ready for Mardi Gras tonight - Arrested Development, hell yeah!!!! (I'm currently watching reruns of Arrested Development, the show while awaiting Arrested Development, the band. Cool.)

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

Yesssssss Arrested Development!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home