No One Is Exempt From THE RULE!
Today I am happy because I finally started organizing my paperwork and attempting to straighten up my office. This has led to many little satellite happies: I found the paperwork I needed to finish up my tax returns ($600 back! My first refund in three years!), I found the insurance paperwork my roofer asked me to have on Saturday, and I dug up some old photos and cards.
I caught up on all my shows last night too - some Scrubs, some Celebrity Poker, a little of The Office...but I forgot to dial in to TiVo and didn't get Lost or Alias this week. Oh the humanity!! (I did pick up Grey's Anatomy, though, and I think that's going to be a good show. Mmm...Patrick Dempsey. Fell for him as a scrawny nerd in Can't Buy Me Love and Loverboy and have continued loving him all these years...ask me to describe the perfect man, physically, and he's it. Even with the blue eyes - I can deal.)
Amanda F. rules all over the world for posting a comment on one of my myspace photos that I look like Julia Roberts. And she hadn't been drinking! (I think!) Told you she rocks.
By the way, there have been a few new quizzes posted on the flipside.
Okay, time to cruise overstock.com for travel books, language CDs, a digital camera, and a cool knapsack and duffel bag for my impending trip to Europe. No, I really was serious about that. Now, who wants to let me live with them when I get back?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home