Photogasm - North Carolina Edition!
Finally, I take you on a photographic journey through my long weekend.

This was the worst parking garage ever - no spaces available, and a 20 minute wait to get out. Fortunately someone pulled out while we were in line to exit, so Travis ran over and stood in the spot. In order to alleviate everyone's frustration, I turned up the music and he did a little dance. Fun was had by all.

I await my lunch at my favourite Asheville eatery, The Laughing Seed - an all-vegetarian menu!!!

Travis is either contemplating the vast expanse of his love and admiration for me, or fretting about how he's going to pretend to enjoy eating someplace where he can't eat meat.

Hi, honey, we're home! We pose at the Biltmore Estate.

Hey, you could park my whole house in the foyer!

Back to reality - this is my parents' house, which we LOVE.

Mom's study and my parents' bedroom is up there...

I admire Travis from afar...

The staircase banister - is that not too cute? Mom found the baby bear to match!

My beautiful mother and father!

Sorry...gratuitous butt shot.

Mom bought a little guest cabin, which has been her pet project of late.

Travis takes the bear footstool for a ride.

We're cute.

He's cute.

We're cute, too.

Awwwwwww...

Yep, still cute.

Mom almost had a heart attack when we jumped over the railing to stand on this tree...but she took the picture anyway.

It still freaks me out that Travis looks an awful lot like my mom.

Travis on Chimey Rock.

Not making trouble at all. Nope, not here.

We're at the top of a mountain and we're supposed to be on a plane in 90 minutes! Yeah!
Okay, that'll do for now. The whitewater photos will be along another day.


2 Comments:
1. Who are you?
I'm Me...You know me...so you know.
2. Are we friends?
I would hope so.
3. When and how did we meet?
In a meadow...with bunnies.
4. How have I affected you?
You've challeneged me on and offstage to be a better person and actor.
5. What do you think of me?
Well, you have your moments, don't you? I like your answer...so I'm recycling it. I think you're the sort of person who I might have found frustrating (you have your negative moments) but for some reason, I always like being around you, even when you're cranky and griping. I think you're talented, funny, smart, self-defeating, and clever.
6. What's the fondest memory you have of me?
Picking you up in Man Of La Mancha, throwing you over my shoulder.
7. How long do you think we will be friends?
June 5th, 2035. That's what I think.
8. Do you love me?
Yep.
9. Do you have a crush on me?
Only when we do our special greeting.
10. Would you kiss me?
Only if cast to do so.
11. Would you hug me?
Yep...in an inappropriate manner.
12. Physically, what stands out?
Phsyically...I think after all the brace money I have to have...your smile is beautiful...and after knowing you as well as I do..I have to mean it. :)
13. Emotionally, what stands out?
Honesty...nuff said.
14. Do you wish I was cooler?
Nope. Your 98.6..that's good.
15. On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I?
98.6
16. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Awesome Wiley! You know why.
17. Am I loveable?
Yeah. Boobie hug...duh.
18. How long have you known me?
Like...a while.
19. Describe me in one word.
Hooker...wait...no...cupcake...no...steamboat. I don't know.
20. What was your first impression?
Blog impression..."Why does she keep posting on my blog? I guess I gotta go read hers." Person impression..."Bout time I get to meet her!"
21. Do you still think that way about me now?
Nope..now I'm like...when is she gonna post again.
22. What do you think my weakness is?
You, like me, get in your own way sometimes. CALMNESS!
23. Do you think I'll get married?
Yes...
24. What makes me happy?
All of the above.
25. What makes me sad?
Yet again...as before on this kind of questionaire...I'm gonna have to go with dead puppies...they make everyone sad...so it's a good answer.
26. What reminds you of me?
You will always be Aldonza.
27. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Anything you want.
28. How well do you know me?
Pretty well...
29. When's the last time you saw me?
Ah, day before yesterday.
30. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Nope...
31. Do you think I could kill someone?
If directed to do so.
32. Have we ever had sex?
Nope.
33. Do you miss me?
Sure...why not!
34. Do you think i miss you?
OF COURSE!
33. Are you going to put this on your MYSPACE and see what I say about you?
Nope.
SOoooooo cute.
Glad you had a good vacation!
Note -- isn't Rob Ross your Baker? Go Stetson kids!
Post a Comment
<< Home