Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's The Crappiest Place On Earth!

Oh God, it's like the world's most depressing theme park. There's a line 20-deep at all times, but no one's singing and we'll never get caught up. I want my nice cushy quiet friendly busy-but-not-overwhelming federal job back soon. Our bathroom (normally used only by us and the occasional stray outsider) is horrifying. There are nervous people everywhere. It's like Y2K, Bankruptcy Edition. Come on, November.

Thank the sweet stars above for the weekend I have to look forward to: Halloween Horror Nights tomorrow, a few days of good hard gym time (I haven't been able to get away from work to go this week), some shopping, Lend Me A Tenor, and now, the Dew Action Sports Tour on Sunday! Woot, crazy motocross! Then it's time for Into the Woods auditions. (I already feel like vomiting. I hate going into an audition really really wanting to be in the show...it's so devastating if you don't make it...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Alyson at Halloween Horror Nights?!?!? YAY! I get to yell inappropriate things at her while all monstered up. Score! Don't worry about Into The Woods....seriously....don't. If you aren't in the show..there's really no point in even doing it at all.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home