A Bushel And A Peck
I got to thinking about this yesterday after my post - Sarah French's one-liners are so razor-sharp and witty, I don't think I'd even mind if I found out she said nasty things about me because you know what? Whatever they are, they're probably freaking hilarious.
You know how sometimes you'll see some tread from a blown tire in the middle of the road? Well, if you're doing 85 on the Turnpike, the best thing to do is to avoid running over it. I didn't mean to...still, thank God I have a wonderful man who happens to be a mechanic, so he can put my poor little ripped up car on the hydraulic lift and drill all that plastic protective stuff back into place. (Hedwig's fine, everyone, don't worry - s/he's just having the vehicular equivalent of a bad hair day.)
I want to believe they're really just in love...but does Katie Holmes freak anyone else out? Is it just me, or are her eyes eerily vacant and void? If the eyes are the window to the soul, then that place is up for rent.
Everyone's amazed that I'm still in that place in Groveland. Me too. Probably about another month or so...there are some things up in the air right now as far as the move is concerned, so I'm just biding time patiently for now. You'll be happy to know, however, that I finally opened a box the other night and unpacked two pots, two lids, and a spatula so I could cook a real dinner. (Yes, in the almost three months I've been living there, I've not cooked anything that required a pot. It hurts.)
Finally, a well-wishes request: Sharon Nealy had a minor heart attack - she's recovering well and quickly, but please keep the Nealys in your thoughts. They're vital and wonderful people in the Moonlight family.


2 Comments:
Oh my GOD you should hear the things Sarah says about you! When you went to the Ladies Room at Cheesecake, I thought I was going to wet 'em. OMG ROFLMAO!!
**BUZZ!!** SORRY! **THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.**
I know your Critical Inner Voice would love to believe the above statement, but it just ain't true.
Actually Sarah has never said anything negative about you that I have ever heard. Don't you get it? (affect drippy Atlanta southern accent) We only say bad things about the BAD people, Sugar...
I'm not worried that she might be saying sharp-witted bitey things about me - I'm just sayin', if she did, it would be kind of flattering. If I ever have a Friar's Roast, she's the speaker I'd most look forward to.
(I'm not wanting Sarah to take this as an insult of some manner - Sarah is a very kind and talented person. She's just also hysterically funny.)
Post a Comment
<< Home