Thursday, October 14, 2004

Where Were You On That One, 105.1?


Today really needed to be a Pat Benatar morning, and the radio did not come through for me.

I must have said "I am so not equipped to deal with this right now" about 47 times yesterday. A brisk run and a few bouts of vicious nausea, another attack on my bank account, several overdraft charges, a four-hour rehearsal, and a cookie later, I'm still not feeling very equipped, but I know I can make it through.

Snoopy will be good, dammit, even if we all hate the show by the time it's over. Most of us are sleeping/eating/breathing it, particularly Bill, who's had all this music to learn in two weeks, and Kyle, who has about seven solo songs. Tracy and Sarah have some sort of cold/flu/germy thing, since our viral resistance is probably at a low point.

Have I mentioned that we don't actually have the score or the scripts yet? We're working off an old copy of the script that is outdated, and trying to figure out harmonies by ear, which would be cake if we weren't all so burnt out on this stuff.

I guess Tuesday night was the high point, and now we're starting to come down a little. I know it's still going to be a great show (please please please come see it), and I'd really love it without reserve if I weren't just breathing it right now. I do still adore every single person involved though.

Today, I am happy because according to Hedwig's temperature gauge, it was a brisk 66 degrees outside on my way to work! Yaaaay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am loving the colder weather... bring it on!

Luerne.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home