Bizarro World
There are those days when you think God must be out to get you.
You ever have a conversation with someone, and you find out later that you appeared to have two completely different conversations? I thought I was having a pleasant "let's air this all out and move on" talk and Person 2 thought...well, it's unclear what Person 2 has going on. I fold.
But it gets so much better than that. Yesterday I found out that some jerk has somehow gotten a hold of my debit card and pin number (don't ask me how, since I have my debit card in my possession and NEVER give out or write down my pin number...) and has cleaned me out, checking and savings, to the tune of about $1,000. My checking, savings, investment, and credit accounts are all frozen, so he can't get to any of my money (or rather, the money the bank is willing to loan me - he already got everything I had on hand). Of course, I can't get to any of my money either. So don't ask me to lunch for two weeks unless you're buying. All I have to my name is the $12 Kyle gave me at Chili's.
That's how I found out...after a few hours of set construction with Bill and a cranky breakdown on my part, we had a pleasant lunch, and I slapped my debit card on the table and got declined (unceremoniously). Paid with credit card and left Kyle sitting there for about 20 minutes while I found out that I'd been electronically mugged.
These things will work themselves out eventually, but it's just a hassle I really didn't need at this time in my life.
The read-through for La Mancha went well. We have a really good cast, so I'm really looking forward to this one. I could listen to Kyle sing as Quixote all night...which is good, because I will be for about four months. There's not going to be any way for me to do 1940s with Jeff Lindberg, unfortunately. There are too many schedule conflicts, and maybe a few other issues, and I just have one or two more issues than I can handle already.


1 Comments:
I can't believe that happened...SO sorry. The next couple months should be fun. Good solos..and you have an AMAZING voice. Oh..and that lady does have wierd eyes.
Post a Comment
<< Home