Public Service Announcement
I know all of my friends are very bright and very interested in taking care of themselves, but I'd like to make a statement anyway.
It is very very very vitally important that you visit your doctor on a regular basis to maintain your health. Ladies, it is even more vital that you visit your doctor annually for your physical and gyno exam. Early detection is part of prevention, and there are a lot of problems that don't have symptoms until it's getting dangerously close to too late. The earlier you're able to detect any health problems, the better off you will be in terms of a solution.
So please take care of yourselves. You can never be certain that you're in tip-top shape. Go for thorough exams and ask questions. And take your vitamins. And eat your leafy vegetables. And call your mother. And practice defensive driving. Give a hoot, don't pollute. Et cetera, et cetera.


2 Comments:
Well enough...just a friendly reminder with a bit of a personal touch. :-)
(I didn't ignore your lunch idea - I only get 30 minutes for lunch and I was hoping there'd be one day where I could get in early so I could ask for some extra time, but with Hell Week sleep hours, that hasn't worked out for me...I've learned that the dine-and-dash is not so fun.)
I hope everything's OK... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home