Quizzard of Oz
There were a few here I thought were kinda interesting....
My uncle once: made an entire grandfather clock with his bare hands using scraps. (Great-uncle David - he's one of the geniuses in the family.)
Never in my life: have I been able to do choreography on the first try.
When I was five: my favourite dress was black with a multicoloured stripe pattern. I wore it on my first day of kindergarten. My teacher had a very similar dress, and that made me feel connected to her.
High School was: awful and wonderful at the same time.
I once met: Jim Davis, the Garfield creator. (I've met "more" famous people, but that's one of my favourites.)
There’s this girl I know who is: moving here and I can't wait to start hanging out more (hi Laura!).
Once, at a bar: I picked up a guy....with my mom. 'Cause she's cool like that. Taking my mom someplace with me was like a single guy carrying around a puppy...guaranteed to pick someone up, because she's so outgoing.
By noon I’m usually: hungry.
Last night I listened to: The puppy cry much longer than I would have liked.
Next time I go to church: I may burst into flames.
When I turn my head left: I get teased with freedom (window).
When I turn my head right: Aww, Travis and the puppy (picture).
My birthday is in this many days: About five months...May 28...you do the math. I work hard all damned day.
If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I'd not have toilet paper or MAC or a car or Travis. (Face it, it'd be an honour and everything, but I'd have to take a serious step back in time, and I'm not ready to give up all these modern conveniences.)
By this time next year: I don't need anything to be any different than it is right now. Well, maybe to have Brodie trained by then.
A better name for me would be: I'm resisting the urge to look to the future here...no jinxing...so, my mom always liked the name Ainsley, and I think that's pretty.
I have a hard time understanding: men's weird habits sometimes.
When/if I ever go back to school I’ll: probably be ridiculously over-eager like I was last time.
You know I like you if: I'm first very quiet around you and then I start to tease you and give you a hard time. I'm usually small-talky polite if I don't know you or don't really want to.
If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: I usually start with whoever had the biggest hand in whatever the award is (director, teacher, whatever) and end with a person who's personally supported me - in almost all cases, it'd end with my parents and Travis. Because I usually cry when I get to that, and I don't want to start off crying, I'll never get through it.
Take my advice: Think, then speak your mind.
My ideal breakfast is: Hmm...sometimes pancakes, my breakfast casserole (Grandma's recipe), and my super-awesome potatoes. But it's a lot of work - so anything someone else makes is good too.
If you visit my hometown: You'll get a nice tour of the United States. (I have about four or five.)
Why won’t anyone: umm...is there really one thing out there that EVERYONE is having trouble with?
If you spend the night at my house: It might not be too comfortable - we're still short on furniture...pull up a patch of floor and get cozy.
I’d stop my wedding if: I'm having trouble imagining any reason why I wouldn't be into marrying this guy. But if he big-time cheated, I'd know I could never ever ever trust him again, even if he was faithful for the next 70 years, and I might not be able to get past that.
The world could do without: Paris Hilton.
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: cram it in my nose?
My favorite blonde is: I was going to name a friend or family member, but wow, there's not really a whole lot of blondes in my life...lot of almost-blondes... Hmmm...well, my stepsister. And my stepdad WAS a blonde before he went grey.
Paper clips are more useful than: plastic rocks.
If I do anything well, it’s: belt.
And by the way: boobies. (Heheheh...I said "boobies".)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home