So That's Where Everyone Goes
The longer one goes without blogging, the less one wants to blog.
Our vacation was fantastic. Our sinuses are completely devoid of any and all moisture, but we had a great time. My house had a big party while I was gone, so everyone had a good New Year's. The visitors loved the animals. They're happy we're home, and that makes me feel like a good mommy. The food in New Mexico is so awesome it makes me want to cry every time I get back to Florida. They put green chile on my grilled cheese, man. We had the most perfect New Year's Eve dinner imaginable. Our inn was the best place I've stayed ever. Travis bought a DV camcorder before we left, so we have lots of goofy video. Travis skiied, but I did not, for fear of breaking something and being murdered by my director. So instead I spent plenty of money.
Into the Woods coming along...music still hard. Being the Witch is just too much fun though...I get a special little finger doo-hickey that shoots sparks and smoke and fire for when I have to cast spells, and I'm completely planning on stealing it after the show (and making a sizable donation to the concession stand.)
I've been gone from the blog a week, and I really should have much more to say than those two little paragraphs. I don't want to make a "resolution", per se, but I would like to be much less reliant on the Internet in 2006, and I think a good start would be whittling down my blog posts. It's true that this is largely a way for me to keep a journal, so I'll keep posting the important stuff...but the advent of the digital camera and the camcorder (the first I've ever had available) makes the need to write everything down a little less prominent. Nonetheless, I'll be around.
Happy New Year, friends. We must get together soon. (And I do mean that.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home