Tuesday, November 08, 2005

That's What I Like, Mick

Just a quick run-down:

Archer Farms pancake and waffle mix (any flavour, just try them!)

Te White Silk Earl Grey tea

Having my man come home while I'm making dinner, being kissed in our kitchen.

Better yet, seeing him come home happy.

Not burning the pancakes.

The rubber outer edge bristles on my Reach toothbrush - and to think I almost returned them when I realized they had those rubber bristles!

Clorox with Teflon toilet bowl cleaner

Eating on a makeshift cardboard box dinner table...together

Having breakfast on the bedroom floor

The yummy fluffy towels I bought from Target, especially when they're fresh from the dryer

Getting to sing the same beautiful duet with Eric AND Gerard

My chemistry with Gerard

The possibility of chemistry with Eric, whenever we get a chance to try our our scene

Finally realizing "Hey, Jeff Lindberg loves text messages...I love text messages...I'm going to text message Jeff Lindberg!"

Dropping heavy hints that hit Travis in the head with a resounding thud ("Wow, I sure would love this pasta maker attachment for my Kitchen-Aid stand mixer. Food processor might be nice too...If only Christmas was...wait a minute!")

That damned stand mixer - GOD I love it. It's so EASY to make stuff now! Imagine if they made it in some cushy plush fabric...I could snuggle up with it and take naps.

My clean dog - I don't bathe Little Bit often because of her breed, and I know she hates it, but I love bathing her. It's quality time. She's so little and nervous, so I get to pet her and say soothing things and wrap her in a warm towel and snuggle up with her. Then she does that freshly-bathed-dog dance, where she shimmies and hops and rolls around on the carpet and just generally seems very excited about her newfound cleanliness. It's so precious.

The wonderful capabilities of my new Calphalon cookware - the pancakes were so fluffy and evenly heated...sigh.

I made bacon! And I didn't throw up! (It's really gross touching raw bacon, though, just for the record. But I am in love, dammit, and I will make him happy.)

Getting a voicemail from his mom that ends with "Love you, bye!"

Getting some work done today...oh. Let me get on that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

Aaah, Kichen-Aid. I am so envious! :)

Your house looks great!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home