Friday, November 04, 2005

Well, Poopie.

Sorry Jeff. But that's how I feel. Marcie had to drop Into the Woods, and while I totally understand, it still sucks. Bleh.

We have our keys! We're getting started tonight, and hopefully we'll be fully moved in by Sunday. Good thing I didn't bother unpacking anything.

I have been feeling less than stellar at work. My motivation is slipping and I'm not doing all I could do. We won't argue the semantics of responsibility, but I'll just do what I can to correct the situation on my end. Blargh.

It's been an uneventful few days, other than the moving plans. Besides that, it's work and rehearsal, neither of which has been particularly interesting, except for the part where Gerard failed to brace himself when I flung myself at him during a dance number and we both crashed through a desk, pretty well destroying it in the process. Good times.

Today's the last day of Alexis, my dear cubicle buddy. I'm really going to miss her, but I'm trying not to think about it...still, Monday's going to be rough, I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

THROUGH A DESK?!?!? HA! That was my initial reaction...felt it was commentworthy.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home