Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hi Honey, We're Home!

Okay. The house has been located. 2200 square feet of two-storied bliss. On a golf course. With a kitchen, pantry, and master closet each the size of a small living room - I'm so happy I could cry.

Assuming the application gets approved, and why wouldn't it be? A garage, and a lovely subdivision, as subdivisions go (eck...but it can't be PERFECT, you know) and a much closer drive to work. A small yard and a very reasonable rent range. Plenty of space, tons of storage, everything we could need and more.

Wait a minute.

Back that up..."we're home"? "Everything we could need?"

But that must mean...Travyson, are we taking the vital this-could-really-be-it step of ... gasp ... cohabitation?

Why yes. Yes we are.

And that is how I broke the news to you all. Via blog. What did you expect?

The Travyson Debutante Ball (read: housewarming party) will be along shortly.

3 Comments:

Blogger tm said...

Congratulations!!!
Expect us at the party, but don't expect much in the way of a housewarming gift, because we-be-po'!!!
Unless, of course, I get a fabulous birthday gift from you (only 16 shopping days left!), in which case, I will feel obliged to get you an extravagant housewarming/livin'-in-sin-cohabitation gift.

12:38 AM  
Blogger David Almeida said...

I suspected it all along.

Well, since yesterday anyway.

"I have a little more give in the rent range now...tee hee...so I can expand my options a bit."

You gave yourself up there, missy.

MANY MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS! This is so exciting. What a warm-fuzzy this gives me.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

That's all so cute that I threw up a little bit in my mouth. Congrats!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home