Thursday, September 01, 2005

Photogasm - Sarah Goes Bye-Bye Edition

This was the last time I saw Sarah. Sigh. I miss her already - but she's safe in California and all's well.

Sarah's Angie Face
Sarah is so rockin' the sexy sleepy Angelina Jolie eyes here. (Britteny and Brian join in.)

Twinz
Kyle and I really aren't the same person, I swear.

Umm...oops
Gerard broke his chair. But he looked so cute doing it that we just didn't care.

It was almost cute...
Thanks, Kyle. Besides whatever weird thing I have going on with my neck, mostly due to the strain of keeping Kyle from licking my face, this was almost a great picture - this is my most favourite picture ever of Travis. How cute is he? Oh, sorry...moving on...

The New Hotness, MeMe Edition
Britteny and me, looking more adorable than you ever imagined possible.

Mmm...soupy
Look how cute Sarah is, even when slurping soup! Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home