Thursday, September 01, 2005

Photogasm - Daytona Edition

Okay, thanks to Tatame (tea house in Winter Park on Fairbanks, go there and have the watermelon bubble tea, no need to thank me), I have uploaded all my photos. Brace yourselves.

I'll cover Daytona quickly:

Plaza Hotel
Our hotel, the Plaza Resort.

Daytona
Our private beach - no cars! (Beaches are not meant to be highways, people!)

Alyson & Trav in Daytona
We take our usual beach MeMe photo - I love that you can totally see my retainer here. Invisible, my ass.

Chow Wang
I know my signs have been on egregious sabbatical, but I spotted this one for a Chinese food joint and made Travis stop. Say it out loud if you're having trouble. (See, because it's "chow wang"...get it?) We had to make up some lame reason for taking a picture of this sign rather than explain to Travis' 13 year old sister why this was so funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home