Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Hunker For No Man

I really despise the term "hunker down." No particular reason - it's just dumb. I refuse to hunker this hurricane season. I think I'm the only person in Florida paying no attention whatsoever to the storms rolling by - I just can't be bothered with it this year, sorry.

I checked out a house for rent in Clermont yesterday, despite my need to really stay away from the drive to Lake County for just one day. Eh. I liked it, but there was no living room. How bizarre is that? There was a laundry room, garage, and master bedroom/bathroom and huge closet downstairs, then upstairs was the kitchen/bathroom/dining area (maybe it's an eat-in living room?) and two more bedrooms. I was so thrown by the bathroom in the kitchen that I didn't give the living room thing much thought until a bit later. It was actually a really great house...but I gotta have a couch, you know? Preferably not between the stove and the fridge.

Travis' mom makes the most amazing blueberry muffins.

I've had the same unbeatable dull migraine for six days now. Not loving it.

I have to get ready to go to work now. Really wasn't feeling it this morning - woke up late and whiny again, plus with that little migraine. But I am basically incapable of taking an entire sick day from work unless I'm on a deathbed.

asian food 4
Come on now. You can't tell me they didn't do this on purpose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

it's just an aversion Florida people have to all things Bulldog!! Since one of our cries is "Hunker down 'dawgs!!"
Woot! Woot! Woot!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home