Saturday, June 25, 2005

And The Hits Just Keep On Coming

When I received an email entitled "Moonlight Male Revue," I'll admit I was perplexed. While our talented males are plenty, the number of them I'd want to see in anything entitled "Male Revue" totals one, and I'm pretty sure Travis would have told me about that upcoming event. This is just too cute:

Moonlight Boyz

Most of these boys were in Oliver!, except Joseph...I don't know who he is. But I just found this infinitely amusing - especially little eight year-old Shawn N., who's normally a hyperactive goober but somehow managed to calm down long enough to put on his "Ladies' Man" face. Too adorable.

Last night was spent shooting guns and watching a professional drum corps rehearsal for today's DCI competition. According to Marcie, having spent a Friday evening shooting off a twelve-gauge and going to the local high school to watch the drum corps practice, according to the rules of the deep south, Travis and I are now officially engaged...tee hee.

I love Marcie for pointing out how deliciously redneck my evening was...I truly love my life. That was my Friday night...and my Saturday I'm going to spend going to some vintage shops in search of treasures, checking out the Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn summer sales, and hitting the spa before going to a musical downtown and then to a friend's house for Girls' Night. I get the best of all worlds in Orlando, thanks to the diversity of activity and my wonderful friends - ain't life grand!!??

Sign of the Day!!!

nibble goats

Ah, so the goats know how I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

congratulations on your engagement! I'll miss you at the party -- but have a great day -- sounds like you have an awesome Saturday planned. The weekend! Huzzah!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home