Didn't I Say Nilla Wafers Are A Gateway Drug?!
See? Toothbrush. Laundry. I'm tellin' you... (Yeah, yeah, totally my fault. I got this.)
Okay, nothing very significant to blog about. I helped Trav and momma make a cake and some brownies last night. And by help, of course I mean that I kinda stood around and waited for a bowl or a spoon to lick. I did get to see Layne...that was a high point. Mostly, though, I was just exhausted.
Today is CRAZY. Mow the lawn, clean the house, grocery store, Home Depot, Target, pick up the cake, go to the yarn store and find that cool silk sari yarn Mom made my scarf with so I can make my own, drop off the key to Britt, pack...or at least get as much of this done as possible.
I hear word that Todd's back. Could it be true?!
I have no idea what kind of Internet access I'll have. The concept of going four days without blogging kinda freaks me out, I'll be honest. If you start missing me too badly, please just go ahead and give me a call. I'll try to come up with something clever to say, and I'll read a road sign to you.
I'm about to spend a total of four straight days with the same person, twenty hours of which, at a bare minimum, will be spent in a truck. I'm not as well-known for keeping peoples' interest in a long stretch as I am for my witty bloggings.
But on the way there, we may stop for some diesel fried chicken. Wicked afterburn, but DAMN is that stuff good.


1 Comments:
Hmmm. Just like mom used to make!
Post a Comment
<< Home