I (Heart) Britteny 4-Eva
Today I am happy because Britteny has agreed to stay at the house and watch the critters while we're away! I get a real live vacation, full of mornings spent sleeping past 7:00 a.m.!
I am an adolescent boy. Yesterday I was sitting behind a Corvette with the license plate B00 8IS, and I tried really hard, but I finally just started snickering uncontrollably and whispered to myself, "Heheheh...boobies."
Last night I watched two movies (rock star), The Machinist and In Good Company. I needed the second movie to shake me out of the creepfest mood I was in after the first. Christian Bale was psychotic skinny (like, hospitalization skinny) in The Machinist, and the whole flick gave me the heebies BAD. Good movie though...very suspenseful and moody. In Good Company, on the other hand, was somewhat lighter, and a whole lot better than I'd expected - although it was pretty much my life and the lack of Hollywood happily-ever-after ending, which normally would have thrilled me, was devastating. "No!!! He has to get everything he ever wanted wrapped up in a nice little Hollywood package! He's ME! What's going ON?! This isn't FAIR!!!"
I love great mail. Yesterday I received a really cool funky new scarf that Mom knitted - the yarn is knotty multicoloured silk, made from sari fabric, and the profits from the sale of the yarn go to help feed and shelter women in Nepal. Mom totally gets me.
Friday off, and then I get a vacation. A long drive, a few stops, no doubt an adventure or two or sixteen.
July rocks. Vacation, Cabaret, two Mad Cow auditions, Our Town, Real Love Diplomats at The Peacock Room AND in Manhattan, Grease, the new Dane Cook album, Seussical, several great new movies, the next Harry Potter book, Blood Brothers, and no rehearsals for anything! Are you KIDDING?!
Sign of the Day:

I don't know, but I bet it's in Jersey.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home