The Sweetest Hoodlums You Ever Did See

These are two of my boys from Oliver!. Don't let the look fool you - they're little sweethearts...just don't tell anyone, because they're trying to keep it under wraps. Colin, on your left, who appears possibly to be more skilled with makeup than I am (and that's pretty damned good,) played Oliver. OLIVER. I have a new appreciation for how gifted this kid is, because he put on his spats and his little velvet pantsuit and slicked his hair back and sang "Where Is Love?" and I never once questioned it. Now look at him...oh, they grow up so fast. The kid on your right is Sean, and he's just cool. I mean, that's pretty much all there is to it...impeccable comedic timing, great little face, very warm and caring type kid, and with damned great parents, too.
And they're both wearing eyeliner and nail polish. They've stolen my heart away, just stolen it away, that's all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home