Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Release The Boy Or I'll Kill You With My 18th Century Death Ray Gun!!

And so it begins. 12:54 a.m., having just arrived home from rehearsal. Ah hell week, you relentless bitch.

I am going to be so effing tired by Friday.

I really hope Cathy gets the directing credit for this show.

But cheer up, because meanwhile, we are actually still having a really good time - I'm just wicked glad to have the great group of people in the show that I do. Oh, and I finally got introduced to Amber's apartment - you gotta love the character roles that allow you to leave a theatre mid-rehearsal and go chill on a friend's couch for an hour or so.

Today I'm happy because of wonderful voicemails - in addition to a stream of amusing anecdotes and friendly voices, I also got one "Hey, run outside and check out the sunset" message, and one "Hey, we haven't talked in a while, so this is a just-because call" message. Wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home