Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Not Yet, But I'm Going To Try Next Time She's Drunk. No. Yes.

Today I am happy because I rediscovered my old friend Emotion Eric. I found this site about four years ago, and forgot all about it until yesterday - this guy's face is too priceless for words.

There's a new Turkish restaurant on Park Avenue in Winter Park called Bosphorus. Due to my obsession with all things Turkish (seriously - love the music, really want to visit the country), I'm going to have to try it out. Perhaps I will replace my May 26 birthday dinner at Il Pescatore with that instead, since Stefano and Marie have switched to the dark side and sold the place. (I'm in the anger stage of grief now...)

Last night I was feeling horrible guilt for sitting at home and watching a movie when others were rehearsing, even though I didn't need to be there. So I solved it by going to somebody ELSE'S house and watching Mr. Bean. Yes, much better.

But it's hard to focus on remaining guilt-free when a backlit Jesus is following you around the room with his creepy ceramic eyes.

Backlit Jesus. Superb band name.

I have watched enough episodes of Celebrity Poker Showdown (Tim disapproves) to state with full certainty that Dave Navarro is the PERFECT MAN. He's sexy, he's dark, he's beautiful, he's talented and creative, he's a musician, he's so rock and roll, and he's the nicest guy EVER. He's that perfect blend of bad boy and good guy...looks like a badass, but really just a sweet old teddybear.

You know, I have never known a man who didn't turn into a sniffling little baby when he's sick. At 25, I still find it kind of adorable and sweet. My mother has assured me for years, however, that by the time you're in your fifties, it's really just sort of irritating. I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

Emotion Eric!!! I haven't seen that site in years! Yay! Thanks for sharing... I never would have remembered it otherwise.

And I'm only approaching my 30s, but the sick-boy/whiny-baby thing already slightly irritates me... But then I feel badly and start thinking it's cute and sweet and sad. I'm a sucker.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home