Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Good Hair Day

Yep, it's blogworthy. Hell, it was even photoworthy.

MeMe

I had rehearsal. Then I went to sleep and I got up and I came to work. I know you want my life.

I found out yesterday that my favourite Orlando restaurant, Il Pescatore, has been sold to new owners. Jason and I spent a LOT of time at this place in the beginning of our relationship, and it was kind of "our" place, although we both still frequent it now. I REALLY loved that restaurant...a little devastating.

23 days to my birthday. But who's counting? (Seriously, what is in Kissimmee??!!)

EDIT: That's some sketchy math. Now, I either need to change my birthday to May 26 in order to be right, or I have to own up to being wrong. It's kind of a toss-up right now....okay, so it's 25 days to my birthday. Whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll find out what's in kissimmee when the time comes. Until then it gives me joy to hear you ponder in uncertainty.
:)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home