Monday, May 09, 2005

It's A Small Victory - But I'll Take It

Today at Starbucks, I had to pay for my drink - BUT she didn't charge me extra for the soy milk and asked if I'd gotten a haircut. Yay - I'm getting back!

So did everybody think of me last night during Desperate Housewives when John announced, "I can't even afford my new dirtbike!" Oh PLEASE let this be foreshadowing for a scene involving Jesse Metcalfe in full motocross gear on a bike, because I think I could die pretty happy at that point.

I have developed a bit of a Travis infatuation. (The band, not the person.) I've been listening to "The Invisible Band" all weekend. Freaking love that album.

Okay, I no longer have to figure out what's in Kissimmee. (I don't think...) I've been given zero indication as to what or where this new birthday spectacuganza is going to be, but I have been assured I will probably soil myself in joy and excitement. Because that's how I want to be remembered on my 26th birthday - joyful and stinky.

And finally, the amusing sight of the day: Driving in to work, I saw a sign that stated, "Ex-Convicts, Ex-Felons, Ex-Offenders! Job Fair May 17!". I'm pretty sure I have a good shot at meeting the man of my dreams there, don't you think? Okay, ladies, line up - we're going on a field trip!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home