Strike Fried Food And Shots From My List Of Things To Do
Work released us a shade early on Friday, which was such a lovely treat - and I'd had a great sushi lunch with Larry R., too, so it was all in all a good day for work. I wandered off to Clermont to finish paying for the roof (yay, that's done - now to sell the place!) and hang out at a Ford dealership, just for fun. I got to sit in a very sexy mint green Saleen Mustang (Stage Two, no soup on the engine), and good Lord do I look good in that car. Did you know they made a Saleen Focus too? How effing pointless is THAT? Anyway, I went to rehearsal having skipped dinner and was chatting with Billy after my scene, when he finally pointed and asked if I had noticed Travis or was just ignoring him - he'd come to bring me dinner and stayed to watch my scene with Nick. Mmm...tempura shrimp rolls! Does it get much better than a handsome man bearing dinner and a hug?
Afterwards, I went over to visit, play with the kittens while I still can, and see the new carpet in the house, which looks great, although I think Travis may have gotten a little TOO excited about it.

In case anyone else had forgotten like I had, just a reminder - Boo in Monsters, Inc. is just the cutest little thing ever. I want a CGI toddler.
Saturday was spent with old pals from high school (middle school, even!). Mike A. contacted me and announced he's moving back to town, with Josh B. I met them at a pool in an apartment complex where no one in the group actually lived and got one of those wonderful Mike hugs - the guy's about 6'5" and built like a linebacker, so he can pick me up and swing me around as if I were a sack of potatoes.
Here we all are at Friday's (the picture was going to turn out really cute, but then Josh had to go and get all goofy on us.) Josh is on the left, and that's Mike on the right. The boys spent about four or five hours in the sun - hence the horrifying sunburn on both. Ouchie.

"Yeah, you brought me to water and beer. You dick."
Josh has a beautiful California King snake named "Snake" - men are so creative - who I have renamed "Breyers" because she's this lovely mint green with brown markings and she looks like mint chocolate chip to me. We took her to the pet store to pick up a mouse - it was feeding day. I have to wonder what I looked like, in a black Honda S2000 convertible (very hot car, by the way), ragtop down, holding a snake. Oh, and watching a very small snake eat a relatively large mouse is quite a sight - Road Trip, anyone? Blechhh...
And now I'm off to start my internet traffic school course - I really hope I'm not too late with taking it, although I have a feeling...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home