Just Hand Me The Gun - I Won't Be Needing The Glow Sticks
Mainly I just want to post that I got a call from Todd last night, and he's doing well post-surgery. I love breaking other people's good news for them.
Best moment of my day yesterday: after stepping away from my phone for a bit, I came back to find that I had missed three calls in ten minutes: Todd, Kyle, and Travis. Thank you, God, for sending a message to several of my good-looking male friends to bombard me with phone calls all at once and making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
Quentin's CSI was awesome, though somewhat lacking in Tarantino flair - until near the end, when he did manage to insert one very kooky scene that gave me great joy. Thank you, Quentin!
Oh, and Fringe is open! I have only four shows on my docket because I am broke as a joke. I begin Sunday night with Working Hard. Sneak in/sneak out. Try to avoid having anything thrown at me. Or, worse yet, being made to feel as though I no longer exist.
Theatre makes and breaks. That's what it's all about.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home