Thursday, May 19, 2005

Taking Acreage And Zoning Restrictions Into Consideration...

Holy CRAP! Quentin Tarantino directed tonight's two-hour season finale of CSI. I don't often watch the show, but I'll be there tonight! It's like a free Tarantino movie - yeah!!

Today is Todd's surgery - please keep him in your thoughts.

So. Taming of the Shrew. Yeah...anyway...

Not much else going on in my world - we watched The Life Aquatic last night - it was ... interesting. Not my favourite Wes Anderson picture, but worth watching anyway - I love his eclectic style.

Finally, I'm going to hit you with a fatal dosage of cuteness...can you handle it?

Elvi

Travis poses with his boy Elvis. I think handsome-man-with-kitten probably trumps all previous combinations. I also think that "Surprise, I brought you a kitten" is a spectacular greeting and should be used more often in these troubled days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home