Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Mean, Mayonnaise? And Mustard?! Yellow - What's THAT About?

That was probably the most deadly accurate impression I've ever heard.

So, I feel like if I throw this out into the universe, I can make it happen. Billy, JenB, Felicia, and Andrew, and some random fifth person (maybe the dark haired kid who recognized the Numa Numa dance?) - that's your cast. Well, it's my cast anyway.

Went to the second night of auditions. Sat there for about an hour. Realized that I just didn't want to be there - not because I didn't want the part (hell, I'd take it and be thrilled!), but because I just felt like I should be elsewhere. Nowhere in particular...just not at an audition...or at least that audition...maybe any audition...who knows. I'm nonetheless dreadfully antsy to find out who got what.

Went out and played with the kittens. I think I'd like to kidnap Elvis and bring him home with me and snuggle him and feed him kibble and teach him little games. Maybe the kitten too. (Bwahaha.)

It was Jessi's birthday yesterday. Yay for that - our beach day is this Saturday, and I'm absolutely dying for it, and have been for weeks! Thank God I arrange some little outing every few weeks to live for - otherwise, I don't know how I'd get through the days. Probably by spending much more time with The Support Group. (There's a group of us at work who are just about up to here - Lord knows none of us will be leaving, but if any one of us wins the lottery, we have a very intricate and only mildly diabolical plan of operation to follow.)

Danielle politely pointed out that I'm older than her middle school math teacher. Thus rendering me rather glad after all that I have no siblings - other people's siblings are perfectly capable of making me feel like slapping them around. (Nah, Danielle rules - but still....I think I should go back to being 22 again. Those were the days. It's settled, then...with a little wiggle of the nose, back to 22 I go.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home