Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Whenever You're Finished Talking Dirty To My Dog...

I resolved to not blog for a few days, but there's news. So I'll avoid blogging about myself for a while instead, so as not to be so dull in person. Changes are a-coming. I will state that I would like to go on a Weekend Warrior road trip to New Orleans in a few weeks to regain my sense of wonder (thanks, Jen) and anyone who would like to be childlike with me is welcome. Now, on to more important things, in no particular order.

Britney's pregnant. For real. God help us all. Deliver me from Momzilla.

I only have 49 states to choose from now in the great "Where do I GO?" debate - Wisconsin is right out.

One of my favourite boys is going into rehab. Good for him for recognizing the problem - good karma to him. (And tell me he's not PERFECT to play Johnny Cash!!)

Health officials in NYC are beginning to include a basic risk screening for depression in their history/physicals. Thank God - it's about time we stop pretending mental illnesses aren't real and debilitating diseases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home