I'm In Love Again!!!
The toy, not the boys. The boys are lovely too, of course.
I present you with my new toy - the Canon PowerShot A95.

Is anyone starting to get the feeling I won't allow myself to be photographed unless I'm flanked by Jeff on my right and Travis on my left? Yeah, my agent set it up that way. But they make me look so GOOD!
One of the features I love - the viewing screen pops out and flips around, making it much easier to self-photograph - which I LOVE doing.

If I glance at my "People and Places That Are Better Than This" board often enough at work, I do believe I will somehow be teleported out of there.

Had to throw this in here - Alexis baked this unbelievably cute cake for yesterday's "Spring Fling" luncheon. (I'm not making that name up.)

Bit tries to figure out what's being pointed at her. I don't know how I managed to luck out and have her still long enough to take this. Before you say anything, she is a miniature pinscher, not a Taco Bell dog.
Okay, enough photos already!
Oedipus The King at Empty Spaces Theatre is definitely worth seeing! John diDonna was simply amazing as Oedipus, Jeff (in full Rafiki garb) blew us away as the Priest (so commanding!) and there's a guy in a thong who distracted me and made me ask myself, "Why?" throughout the whole show. Jenn Wood is also completely arresting as Jeff's other half...wow she's cool.
Which brings me to a happy: Today I am happy because Travis enjoyed the show. I was sort of terrified that when it was all over, he'd turn to me and say "What the hell.....you owe me twelve bucks." But he seemed to genuinely dig on it.
So yeah, go see that show.
I can't take it...
I just want to share...
I shouldn't...
Screw it, here's a picture!

Sorry. (And that's just how fast everyone moves - you can't make out faces, only shapes - so badass.)
We got through about half of the Real Love Diplomats show last night before we had to call it quits - they started much later than expected. But all went well...hugs all around, a brief chat with Mikey (another happy for the day - he lights me up), no flying beer bottles, and although I didn't meet her, I did spot Jason's new girlfriend and she's very cute. The Peacock Room has a nice hip vibe to it, and the martinis look amazing, though I just can't get myself to cough up nine dollars for a drink. Stephanie, meanwhile, looked hhhhhot, and presented me with a gift that I am keeping all to myself...okay, it's a VIP card for the Blue Martini, which is supposed to be a very cool new martini bar at Millenia with extremely hot bartenders. I get one free martini every day. One drink every day wouldn't make me an alcoholic, would it? Anyway, I think we're swinging by there between her work and tonight's poker game...I will give a full report. (As I do on all things I see, hear, and do.)
I leave you with this to be thankful for - if you think you got sick of seeing pictures, imagine how fed up people were with me whipping my camera out of my purse every 17 seconds.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home