Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What, And You Want Respect TOO?


This is such unmitigated bullcrap. Please read the story and sign up for my Jacksonville "Roadtrip to Lambast A Stupid Principal and His Bobbing Head Yes-Man of a Superintendent" on February 24th.

I'm happy because Larry R. has a blog now! And because his first post is mostly about me! (Yay for ego!)

So I get a phone call from Katie Bee (which freaked me out a little) - there's a birthday shindig for Kyle on January 31 at 6:00 at the Donato's near West Oaks Mall. (Yeah, apparently there's a Donato's near West Oaks...who knew?) I'm assigned to the task of informing people. So there that is. Oh, and it's not a surprise or anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

I'll definitely join you on the 24th... it makes me so mad... sad too.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home