Didn't See That Coming
Thank goodness text messages are included in my plan. I wasn't sure they were, but I went nuts anyway. Apparently there were almost 600 last month. I assume that includes those sent and received - if I sent 600 test messages, I'm pretty sure my thumbs would be bleeding. However, the day calls must stop - I refuse to up my plan any more, and I went waaaaay over. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over. A whole big huge lot over. Not good.
On the upside, with no rehearsal this week, I haven't had to gas up Hedwig in nine days. Nine days! Of course, most people could get a good two to three weeks out of a car that goes 500 miles on 10 gallons of gas, but not me - I put over 2,000 miles a month on my baby. Here's hoping long-term Toyota quality extends to the hybrid line.
Ooh, forgot a big huge happy - today I am happy because my raise kicked in!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home