Now We Are So Happy, We Do The Dance Of Joy!
Dude, wasn't Perfect Strangers like, the best show ever? Well, if you're not counting Welcome Back, Kotter anyway.
Today I'm happy because Mike (a way-back friend in Michigan, former Full Sailer who lived across the hall at The Park) proposed to Hillary and she said yes!! They're planning the wedding for spring or summer, I believe. Big congratulations!
Speaking of weddings, the great debate wages on - even our parents have given up and asked to be excluded from our planning stages - Mom just laughed and requested that she just receive an invitation when we make up our minds. Who can blame her? It's looking like we're back to Orlando in December '05 once again, (Orlando means easier to plan than North Carolina, and December means I won't have braces on my wedding day. Look, I'm vain, and I'm okay with that.)
It's been a few not terribly eventful days, outside of others' announcements and celebrations, but nice - J and I went to Enzian to see Maria, Full of Grace, which was an absolutely outstanding movie that makes you forget you're watching a movie. Terrific. Other happenings include a visit from J's dad and grandma (and dinner at Il Pescatore, yaaay), some yard cleanup mostly by J (good job, baby), Tracey's bridal shower (wedding around the corner!!), further J-A wedding debates, and a few rehearsals. Just the standard goings-on of a 20-something theatre-nut/fiancee.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home