Wednesday, July 20, 2005

With All My Might, Ma'am.

I cannot continue to be such a bummer/bore on my blog. I must uplift!

Today I'm happy because while I was in the shower, someone was cooking me up a healthy, balanced breakfast.

So, as we've all deduced by now, yesterday was not one of my better days. Today's not beginning with the best of news, but I am determined to make this week turn upward and stop focusing on my little "problems".

So because yesterday was just not the greatest day, I figured I should find ways of making some life improvements, so I went to Lake Sumter Community College to drop off an application. If I'm going to have spare time, I might as well use it for enrichment - so I have decided to take a course or two, Spanish, maybe some Music History or something.

As I stood there working with the lovely woman behind the desk who was being of tremendous assistance (it's been awhile since I've had to deal with admissions), I got a few phone calls from Travis, whose house I was next supposed to be on my way to. I told him I was at the college and would call as soon as I left. His calls for ETA turned out to be subversive recon missions.

Moments later, I feel a hand on my waist and flowers magically appear in front of me. The two ladies at the admissions counter do that girl "awww" thing and my day perks up instantly. Honestly, how lucky do I feel? Come on!

As I'm leaving, the sweet woman who'd been helping me called out, "Hang on to him!"

Lady, trust me, I've no other intention.

1 Comments:

Blogger tm said...

awww...

see? gay guys do it, too.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home