Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ladies And Gentlemen...Welcome To The New Hotness

Okay, so this great day I was talking about?

You know how on a good day, I'm a big walking pile o' ego? Well, now I'm completely unbearable.

Braceless
Introducing my braceless face! Finally, straight, evenly-spaced, well-aligned teeth, free from all traces of metal or ceramic.

I am completely intolerable for the time being. You know, one of those people who grins and waits for you to tell her how pretty she is. Don't worry, if you don't volunteer the information, I'll be happy to inform you how lovely I am.

Alyson & Travis
A cuteness force to be reckoned with, wouldn't you say? (Look closely - Travis is mildly annoyed at the 37th self photo I've taken this evening.)

Peaches For Me!
All joking aside, I'm just glad to be done with this. And even more glad to not have to carefully slice, chop, or prep all my food! This is the first time I've been able to just sit down and gnaw on a whole piece of fruit in 18 months!

And on Saturday morning, I'm going to Winter Park Farmer's Market, and I'm going to the kettle corn guy, and I'm going to buy a BIG bag and eat the WHOLE thing. (Please tell me they still do the Farmer's Market in July...)

3 Comments:

Blogger David Almeida said...

They look awesome! (An aside: you went to the restroom during lunch Sunday and at one point I thought, where the hell did she go and what happened to her? When you finally returned, I saw the elastics and remembered how you wrote about wrestling with them. I thought, poor baby!) But isn't it cool now? Wasn't it worth it? Now, WEAR YOUR RETAINERS!

I have been very happy since completing my InvisAlign. Though the perfectionist in me really wishes they were a little more symmetrically shaped, blah, blah. I swear even if I got porcelain veneers and had Hollywood chiclet teeth, I'd still probably be unhappy with them for looking fake.

Hence, good enough is good enough.

And your smile is GREAT enough!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

Damn girl! If I were a guy, I'd be like all up on dat and stuff ;)
Looking good, Sweetie!

6:34 PM  
Blogger tm said...

congrats on the braceslessness!
how exciting!
I remember when I had mine taken off.
I would, completely annoyingly, deliberately smile at people even at the most inopportune moments just to show off my sexy tooth-hotness.
"Oh, your Grandma died? I'm sorry! But look!!!" *grin*

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home