This Is Alpha Bravo Cockmaster...Go Ahead
My day at work just picked up - I just found myself laughing hard enough to have to hang up on someone and retreat, snorting, to the bathroom to wail with giggle fits. Good times.
In an unrelated piece of news, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are dating. Skeezy.
I had a useful rehearsal last night! Cathy has finally taken the reigns after determining that Tim (once again, from what I understand) has dropped the ball and decided not to direct the show after all. Nick and I are going to rule all over the world - we actually added a waltz to our dance number just for the hell of it. Waltzing - not something I do well. But that's okay.
So I spent most of last night making out with Nick. Okay, not true - but it made for a good line. We have two good sloppy kisses, and it's markedly different when you're already good friends, goofballs, and one of you is newly single and the other has permission from his fiancee to "lay it on her, so she knows what I get every day." (Umm, okay. But feel free to not kiss me EXACTLY the same way.) I kind of goofed, though - the first kiss is supposed to take me completely by surprise, which he made sure it did, but a kiss is usually a welcome thing in my book, so when it happened, I automatically reached around and put my hands on the back of his neck and head, then immediately dropped them and started flailing around wildly, leaving Cathy in stitches screaming "Yes! Do that every time!" Still, it's not a mouth I'm used to finding on the other end of mine...so it's just a bit weird.
But working with Nick is just so, ah! I trust him completely as a person and an actor, and there's this lovely moment in our song where he's on one knee to me, and I got a little choked up last night, because he was looking up at me with all this adoration and a slight bit of mischief in his eyes...it's going to be a great scene.
Do illiterates really get the concept of alphabet soup?
My happy for the day: Yesterday I got into the elevator with a large burly man who looked like he'd be right at home on a construction site. His Nextel walkie-talkie thing beeped.
Burly guy: Yeah?
Guy on other end: Hey man, you got the name of that bagpipe player?
Burly guy: Oh yeah! Um, I'll have to get it for you.
Guy on other end: Alright man, thanks.
Burly guy: Bye.
Words could not express how effing thrilled I was to be a part of that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home