Sunday, February 13, 2005

Your Membership Card Is In The Mail

Wheeeee!!!

I think this 12-step technique thing is coming along pretty well.

We went to Chili's last night with Brittney and Lane and a good chunk of the cast - chocolate milkshakes, flinging cheesecake, and oops-I-guess-it-is-kinda-spicy BBQ sauce.

Good Things
Dirt road e-brake 180s (Wheeeee!)
Hey, Luerne's here!! (Wonder what she thought of the show, though...?)
The high cuddlebility level of Eric, fleece, and chocolate cake
Travelling through Lake, Sumter, and Hernando Counties to drive slowly through acres of scary vacant lots (and finding a pile of animal bones - well, hopefully animal...)
Getting up the balls to park and walk through the scary vacant lots at 3:00 a.m., holding a large wrench and a tire iron...for about nineteen seconds, then booking it back to the truck
Coming home to a Jason Bateman-hosted Saturday Night Live (the sketch "Monkeys Throwing Poop at Celebrities" - destined to become a classic)
Jamie Foxx's performance in Ray (not nuts about the movie, but he really was incredible)

Your tidbit of random information for the day: I've been blocking this out for a while, but a Carrot Top reference on SNL just reminded me - I have a Carrot Top phobia. He works out at the YMCA downtown and I used to see him all the time and he freaked me out, badly. I actually have had nightmares about Carrot Top. I don't know what it is...he just gives me the heebie jeebies.

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

I thought La Mancha was great, and it was so nice to see you up there doing what you love. Even though I said it the other night, congratulations again on the show -- you should be very proud! I'm glad I got to share a few hours in your world.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home