Wednesday, February 23, 2005

But...But...See, The Window...Are You Serious?

I'm borrowing this story from Travis, because it made me laugh, and I would like to share that joy with all of you.

So Travis is hard at work in his bay (Master Tech for Ford, in case you don't know), and he sees the owner of a Ford Expedition parked nearby wandering around outside her car. She comes over and states she's left some items in her locked vehicle, which she brought in for service, and she needs to retrieve them. Travis agrees to get the keys and let her into the car. He walks with her to the vehicle and approaches the passenger side door. This woman drove her own car to the service department. She knew why she was there.

Because the passenger side window was stuck. Down. All the way down.

So, in a moment that must have been intensely difficult at best, Travis calmly reached through the open window, unlocked the door, and walked away.

Now, let me ask you - HOW FUCKING STUPID would you feel if that was you? I could not have Travis' job. There's no way I could have gotten through that without, at best, peeing myself laughing - and at worst, asking the customer if she was a fucking moron.

I just used the F word twice in one post, having never used it here before. That's how overwhelmed I am at this woman's sheer empty-headedness. I do and say some stupid stuff - but I would really want someone to punch me in the head if I ever did something like this.

Oh, and I know nothing about the mechanics of any vehicle, but in this particular situation, I'd say there's a good chance that window is stuck because the child safety lock is on. I'd almost bet money there's nothing wrong with that idiot's car.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaack! Please don't use the "F" word in your writing. Love you!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home