Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Spoiled Only Child Meets Her Match

So it's a little masochistic, sure - but I find that I actually get a little charge from being told "no". But only occasionally...

I am feeling exceptionally chipper today. Tonight's the Dane Cook show! I've waited for about three years for a chance to see him perform live, and I'm on the verge of piddling myself with sheer excitement. Wheeeee!!!

Constantine is a pretty damned decent movie (especially if you go into it with low expectations, which is how I go into all comic-based movies now). But hey, if anyone tells you to stick around until after the credits, go ahead if you're not tired...but otherwise, just let me know and I'll tell you what happens. And no one told me Gavin Rossdale was in this movie - I almost fell out of my chair. So beautiful...oh, and I think he did some acting too. But who cares?

I am doing my best to eat all the crappy food I can, but yesterday I had soup for lunch and dinner. Probably not the best course of action, since that's all I'll be able to eat for six weeks - but in an attempt to cram all the food I'll miss in my mouth before I lose my chance, I've pretty much worn myself out. I really just want a good salad right now.

I really get annoyed when people at the office interrupt my blogging with such frivolous things as work.

Good Things
Impeccable (and I do mean impeccable) timing
Realizing very suddenly this morning that I am blessed with a lot of really talented friends (all of whom have the ability to make me laugh, that giddy crazy laughter)
A coworker being on vacation, meaning I get to cover his work, meaning I get to keep busy
Dane Cook (it's worth mentioning twice)
Staying occupied enough at work yesterday that I only had time for three games of Bejeweled
Debating the subtle differences between Club Harem and Club Harlem
Eric's penny from the year he was born (It's a siiii-i-i-i-i-i-ign!)
Figuring out the spelling of "sign" when it's held for about twelve counts

Song for the Day: "Sing", Travis (no relation - a stupid-happy cheerful song that suits my obnoxiously bubbly nature today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home