Tuesday, January 04, 2005

With A Little Bit O' Luck...


I'm thinking today is going to be infinitely better than yesterday. God was yesterday bad. So slow at work, and I was completely trapped in my own head all day and hating it... BUT! We had a rehearsal! It was bad too, but at least it was a rehearsal. My fears that no one would remember ANYTHING were confirmed - that includes me. We all just kind of stood around looking somewhat bewildered throughout most of the musical numbers. For the record, we open January 21, and there has still been no sign of our music director. The soloists are doing okay, but any group numbers are strongly reminiscent of the worst train wrecks in recent history.

People at work are very confused - I'm unusually quiet and there seems to be a lot of whispering going on. I had my first overly attentive coworker point out that I wasn't wearing my ring. I noted that she was correct and high-tailed it back to my desk. It's my personal life, people. Nothing to do with here. You just worry about beating me out for that promotion. And good luck with that. Need it. Bad.

Good things:
The wonderfully enjoyable David Almeida joining the blog universe (check the new link!)
The answer to question #35 on Eric's blog (yes, I do rock, don't I?)
Going to see White Noise on Friday night with some friends at Loewes - I feel an Oreo Mudslide coming on! (All are invited!! Creepy awesome movie and sweet Kahlua-y goodness!!)
Sideways playing at Winter Park Regal, thus giving me one more chance to not be able to find the time to see it
The upcoming Jimmy Eat World concert at House of Blues
An email from Jessi that I'm pretty sure indicates that her mother made her world-famous top-secret blue cheese dip for me, which I can never get enough of and only crops up every few years - thus meaning that I get to go to Melbourne on Saturday and meet Jessi for lunch! Happy!!!!
My appointment with Zeus today for a cut and colour - bye bye lone grey hair and split ends!
Watching about 30 minutes of a motocross DVD on my laptop with Travis because rehearsal could not get off the ground
Clean sheets (don't you love that feeling?!)
Oh, that look - I love that look (That one's just for me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home