This Is Your New Year Calling
Crazy!!! What a wild ride 2004 was - and 2005 started off pretty crazy too.
Good things, New Year's Eve edition:
Talking on the phone, or swapping voicemails with, Shawn, Brandon, and Bill
Lunch at Chef's Table in Clermont with Travis (good company, really good gorgonzola walnut salad)
A pleasant nap followed by a good session on the cycle trainer
Eve partying with a room full of people I don't know but who seemed pretty cool
Silly drunken party games
Midnight and champagne - yeah, that's nice...
Text and phone messages from my friends wishing me a happy new year
I ran out of gas for the first time yesterday. A hybrid is apparently like any other car - can't run without gas. The gas gauge is kinda screwy, so I normally just go by the mileage to determine when I'm going to run out of gas, but I wasn't the last one to fill up my car and I guess the person who did might not have topped off the tank like I normally would. Ah well, lesson learned. At least I was only a few blocks from a gas station.
Today I'm happy because people have started leaving happies on my voicemail, as per instruction. I love it.
Tomorrow I'll be happy because I'm going to Studios with Billy! Have you ever met a friend of a friend and thought, "Wow, this person is so awesome...it's be sweet to get to be friends with him too"? So yeah, I'm excited about that.
And I'm excited about the prospect of a week of rehearsals - oohh man am I jonesing a rehearsal.
Off I go to watch Dodgeball, which I was finally talked into borrowing - apparently it's pretty funny. We shall see. If not, I also have a crazy motocross video to watch - nasty dirt bike crashes are entertaining too.


1 Comments:
Hey! I'm trying to get a hold of you, but I lost your number along with the rest of my old cell's contents ... please call me! --L.
Post a Comment
<< Home