Random Thought of the Day #2
I guess by my own rationale, there can only be ONE "Random Thought of the Day". But I have two. And it's my blog. So I'll post two. Whatever I FEEL like doing, GOSH!
I feel like writing bad high-school poetry. I wish I could feel like writing beautiful poetry, but I know my limitations, and I have a feeling I'd end up with bad high-school poetry.
"Retarded teenage poetry..." One of my favourite lyrics Michael's ever come up with. Just a cool bunch of words. (Michael: Lead singer of Real Love Diplomats, total badass sweetheart, one of my Favourite People for sure. Hopefully still my friend...)
And you'll have plenty of opportunities to hear more of Michael's cool words if you attend the Real Love Diplomats show Wednesday night at The Social! (Like how I did that? Yeah, real smooth.)
This is turning into more than one random thought, but this is the last thing - I agree with Luerne, this blog ring is getting out of hand, and I love it. I do believe I have Josh to thank for that - somehow his blog was the catalyst for about 20 new and entertaining blogs. Nice work, man!


1 Comments:
Oui, I did do that thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home