Wednesday, January 05, 2005

And To Think I've Been Worrying About Money...


I am rapidly approaching an all-time high of posts per day, but I have to share this. See, I have this sick fixation I'm not very proud of - I check Britney Spears' website periodically to see if she's written a new letter to her fans. It's not because I'm a fan - I don't like her, but I don't hate her either - it's just because there can be some absolutely priceless crap in there. For example, and I swear to God I am not making this up:

"On a different note, I have a new dog named Lucky and I just bought her a new dresser for her room. Yes, she has a room, which she shares with Bit Bit. For Christmas, they got a baby chandelier to go in it. It's the cutest thing in the world!"

Yep. That's right. Their own effing room. With a dresser. A dresser. For damned DOGS. And they just got a CHANDELIER. I am planning to sell my house and all its contents, and Britney Spears just bought a chandelier for her DOGS.

In the words of Jonathan Larson, "Ha. America."

1 Comments:

Blogger LuLu said...

A. I love your blog.

B. I can't wait to see your hair, which I hope to soon (see C.)...

C. You never called me back, and I am jonesing for a lunch or SOMETHING with you. Maybe a dinner and play?

D. I have a hacking cough. It's driving me up the wall.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home