Saturday, January 08, 2005

No, It's Foe-kuh-CHEE-Uh


I am just blissfully happy right now! This is the best mood I've been in that I can remember in recent history. Everyone I know seems pretty happy, and my life is good - I can't think of anything to complain about!

Yesterday's lunch with Luerne was everything I was hoping for - we had really good Vietnamese at this place called Rice Paper, then I visited her apartment and we headed to Dessert Lady, where I ate half of a chocolate torte (half a slice, not half the whole damn thing...) and then thankfully Travis called and I blurted that I had some dessert for him, thus forcing myself to stop eating. (Nevermind that he didn't eat it and I polished it off at 2:00 this morning.

Got my car taken care of - $138, after a random $30 discount...not sure particularly why, maybe just a cute girl discount? Let's pretend that's it. Best moment of the day - having to explain to the Assistant Service Manager how to start my car.

After Travis and I went to White Wolf for dinner (yum - shrimp focaccia), we ended up going to the 11:00 show last night - ugh. But White Noise is actually not a bad movie - okay, the ending was a little lame, but there were some good moments. I actually did shriek like a little girl at one point, much to everyone's joy. And Stephanie was there, which rocked my face so hard - I may get to start spending more time with her, which I find terribly exciting.

Travis is a pain in my ass - he hid my cell phone and had me thinking I'd left it in the 10:00 theatre, so I went all the way back up there before he caught me. Cracked himself up, though, so I'll let him have it - and he got me, which he usually can't do because he always loses it when he tries to look me in the eyes. And at least my cell phone hadn't disappeared forever, because I'd die without it. But you see, the girl at the counter seemed to have a little crush on him, so she made his mudslide a little stronger than usual, and being that he's a bit of a lightweight, that made for an interesting few hours.

Okay, I have to get going to Melbourne. Going to be late otherwise. Remind me to add Stephanie to my friend dictionary on my next entry - she's going to take a while because I have to describe how awesome she is.

GOD, I'M SO EFFING HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home